Conservatory Glass Roof
There are many things to consider
Choosing the right high performance glass for your conservatory installation is the most important element. This will ensure that you can us your conservatory all year round.
There are a number of things to consider before having your conservatory installed, including the location, a temperature control, maintenance, aesthetics, and durability. The following information will help you choose the right elements for you.
Ambi – Aqua – Self Cleaning – Ambience range
• Superior glass roof product
• Exceptional heat reflection capabilities
• Reflects 78% of the sun’s heat
• Reduce the internal temperature (particularly with a south facing aspect by up to 9’C during the hottest summer months)
Ambi-Blue – Self Cleaning
• Delicate blue tint
• Offers up to 60% reflection from the suns rays
• Reduces internal temperature of a conservatory
• 53% reduction from the suns glare (protects furniture and fabrics from fading)
Ambi-Bronze – Self Cleaning
• Developed to ensure that this attractive tinted roof glass (ideal for matching most modern conservatory colours)
• 55% reflection from the sun’s heat (helps to reduce temperatures inside the conservatory making it much cooler in use)
Ambi-Neutral – Self Cleaning
• Comes in neutral tones
• Least amount of tint in the range
• Provides a natural look to the finished room
• Reflects 60% of the sun’s heat away from the conservatory
• Optimizes thermal insulation during cold winter months
• Reduces the sun’s glare by 63%.
• Perfect for privacy in your conservatory without losing any light
• Opaque options allow 75% of natural light to penetrate the glass
• Provide high light transmission while still affording maximum privacy
Ambi-TRIPLE self cleaning
• Suitable for all glass
• Centre pane u-values as low as 0.7 some 30% better than the standard double glazed roof glass
• Enhanced sound reduction & improved solar control
• Privacy and self-cleaning coatings
• Beneﬁts of our Low E product
Self Cleaning Glass
• Reacts with UV rays in sunlight to generate a photo catalytic process (loosens and breaks down organic dirt particles on the surface of the glass)
• Surface coating is hydrophilic (attracts water so that it spreads and forms a thin ﬁ lm that ‘sheets’ away quickly, and dries off without leaving unsightly ‘drying spots’)
• Self cleaning glass leaves (less dirt and grime adhering to the glass resulting in the glass staying cleaner for longer, meaning less maintenance is needed)
• Air-to-air heat transmission (loss or gain due to thermal conductance and the difference in indoor and outdoor temperatures)
• U-Value decreases (the amount of heat that is transferred through the glazing material)
• Lower the U-Value, the more restrictive the fenestration product is to heat transfer (Reciprocal of the R-Value)
• Strikes an optimum balance between economy and ecology (the lower the U-Value, the more efficient the insulation)
• Solar control glass helps regulate the amount of solar energy that enters a building
• Solar control glass saves money by reducing the amount of energy used (heating and air conditioning systems, and boosts comfort levels inside the building by controlling indoor temperatures and light levels)
• Measures light passing through glass. Too much light can create an uncomfortable environment with glare becoming a particular problem. Insufficient light transmittance can result in reduced visibility.
You will also receive a 10 Year Guarantee on all our quality products. As a result, this means that we will replace or repair any faults in your windows and doors for 10 years.
Get in touch today to find out more about A-Rated Conservatories and to see what fantastic offers we have available!
FREEPHONE 0800 854 803 Speak with a member of our Conservatory Specialist Team today.