The Craftsman composite door is ideal for any 1930s or modern home
The Craftsman composite door is a distinctive design, the 1930s style gives a contemporary design and a unique look. Furthermore, the glass panel allows for your chosen glazing design to stand out, plus allowing sufficient light into your home. The Craftsman composite has a charismatic appeal and is a perfect choice for homes built around the 1930s. Finally, the Craftsman exterior door benefits from well-placed furniture and both traditional and modern RAL colours.
- A variety of finishes available
- A modern locking system as standard
- Variety of RAL colours to choose from
- Choice of quality glass designs
- High-performance quality materials