Carrying out proper maintenance and care on your wooden windows can make them last a life time. It may come as a surprise to know that all of our windows at St Helens Windows come with a guarantee.
In the future or even now will come a time in which your current windows require replacing. Over the years the windows will suffer from aging. If your windows are starting to look old, suffering from poor maintenance and extreme weather damage, then it could be time to replace your windows.
Signs To That Your Wooden Windows Could Need Replacing
- Rotting wood.
- Peeling paint.
- Sticking openers.
- Windows not closing properly.
- Water getting in.
Mouldbuildup or mildew.
Why You Need To Replace Your Old Wooden Windows
- If you have the signs of bad windows, it can affect the whole house with heat loss and energy performance.
- Your central heating system will need to work harder to compensate for heat escaping and moisture inside your home. Which potential could turn into damp around the window frames.
- Decrease in security as rotten wooden and decayed windows can be easily broken into.
- Windows that are rotting will lose sound insulation. Stand close to your windows and check for traffic noise and other outside sounds.
St Helens Windows Replacement Wooden Windows
St Helens Windows is a family run home improvement company for over 25 years. We are renowned for providing wooden windows, doors and other services. All of our windows can be manufactured in various designs using the best timber.
For more information on our wooden windows. Speak to one of our home improvement advisers by calling 01744 611203